Short Post & Avocado Haiku

The more I lose weight, the more I love touching my own body (especially my stomach).
The more I lose weight, the more I want to be touched, and allow others to touch me.
The more I lose weight, the more I see who I was always meant to be coming out.

And I'm going to copy/paste my haiku on an avocado just for @FatGirlsCanRun and @halfofjess
Green, supple, fleshy
omega three flavor bomb
good with tortillas

@FatGirlsCanRun's haiku:
Buttery green bits
encased in ugly green shell
rock my chicken NOW

5 comments

"Rock my chicken NOW"
I can see that on a green t-shirt, avocado green that is.

Reply

"Rock my chicken NOW"
I can imagine a picture of the chicken looking rather spooked by the innuendo.

Reply

I'm currently learning to like avocado. Still in progress though.

Reply

For me it's all about texture. I don't like it pureed.

http://articles.cnn.com/2008-05-26/entertainment/mraz.recipe_1_avocados-agave-nectar-carob?_s=PM:SHOWBIZ

Reply

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I'll do my very best to respond to it in a timely manner!
<3 Robby