May #GoTheDist

This month's theme:  Second Chances.

Was there a month where you didn't do quite as well as you wanted to do?
Well now's your chance to restate your goals of that month and try again.

I'll be redoing April.  I will be back in the boxing gym and re-committing to my goals.

If you don't want to go back and re-do a goal, I want to hear about how you are forgiving yourself and giving yourself daily second chances.

Here's the spreadsheet:  SPREADSHEET!





Grab the button for yourself (copy and paste HTML into your blog)

6 comments

Yaa a spreadsheet lol

Reply

It's the least I could do :P

Reply

BooBear the link to my blog isn't working. I think it's missing an "g"

Reply

Tara -- easy fix. So many people using the sheets, something's bound to go missing.

Reply

I have made my sheet and am so ready for May. After my personal battle with cancer the past couple of months and being told to not work out, don't do this, don't do that; I am so ready to do what I want to do again. And I want to kick ass again!

Reply

@Patrick -- well good on you for (1) listening to the doctors and (2) being ready to defy them. Ultimately you know what's best for your body. Ease into it and listen to what your body has to say.

Reply

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I'll do my very best to respond to it in a timely manner!
<3 Robby