Bad News vs. Worse News

So... what i thought was a disc bulge

is in fact a "herniation indenting the ventral spinal cord."
Oh, and there's a bulge in the disc below.
So that brings the tally up to 4 bulging discs (L3-4, L4-5, L5-S1, and now C6-7) and one herniation (C5-6).


This sucks.

I know you all love and support me, but nothing anyone says is going to make me feel better about this.  And more to the point, I don't want to feel better about this.  I want to feel exactly what I'm feeling:  I'm mad. I'm frustrated. But most of all I'm mourning for myself.  I feel sad that I am going through this.


While I don't want any comments, I did think this was post-worthy, as it throws a big wrench in my weightloss goals.  I need to focus more on diet if I'm going to be (once again) restricted in the gym.