ISO a Few Good Bloggers

I'm going to repost one of my favorite quotes, as it is so representative of what's to follow:
You are perfect, only you don’t know it.
Learn to know yourself and you will discover wonders.
All you need is already within you, only you must approach yourself with reverence and love.
Self-condemnation and self-distrust are grievous errors.
Your constant flight from pain and search for pleasure is a sign of the love you bear for yourself;
all I plead with you is this: make love of yourself perfect.
Deny yourself nothing – give yourself infinity and eternity and discover that
you do not need them; you are beyond.
-- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj 

So as I mentioned in an earlier post, my dietitian/friend Rebecca Scritchfield and her speaking partner Bernie Salazar (Biggest Loser Season 5 At-Home winner) have something in the works.  It's more discovery than challenge (as there are no pounds lost to be counted or miles to be logged) and more community than competition.

Rebecca and Bernie's goal is to help everyone survive the holiday season with a plan:  eat mindfully, live joyfully, and make it to New Year's day without feeling like you have to repent for that slice of pumpkin pie or bit of egg nog.

Rebecca will be hosting a call this Thursday, October 28, 2010 at 8 pm to discuss the details of her plan as well as to listen to any questions/feedback you might have. If this is something that you think would appeal to you and your blog readers or twitter followers, send me an email or DM me your email address on Twitter and either her or I will send you the details for the call!

2 comments

I know... doesn't it speak volumes?

Reply

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
I'll do my very best to respond to it in a timely manner!
<3 Robby